It has been an exciting day! Not only did I get to spend a good portion of the day at sewing club, where we had a bunch of new ladies join the group for the first time, but I was also nominated for this award by My View From the Sofa! If I could nominate her back, I would. I absolutely love reading her blog! Ok…now on to official business:
Inspired by the Sisterhood Of Travelling Pants, this is an award for female bloggers to encourage the spirit of sisterhood.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver. (Big huge thanks once again to My View From the Sofa)
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 7 other bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award on a post or in your blog!
Seven Things About Me: -
- I spent 3 years in the Army. I absolutely loved it. Where else can you get paid to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?! I would probably still be in if I wouldn’t have messed my back up during combatives training.
- While we’re on the subject of the Army, that is also where I met my husband, Ben. We just celebrated our second anniversary on July 31. This year we celebrated in Lake Bled, Slovenia. Last year we celebrated in Venice, Italy.
- I absolutely LOVE kids, and have had baby fever since before I even knew my husband existed. It’s gotten worse since we got married. Lucky for Ben, I’ve agreed to wait until we are back in the states before we have kids.
- I was in theater back in high school. I absolutely loved it, and miss the feeling of performing on stage.
- My first car was a 92 Nissan Sentra named Lucille. I also had a Hyundai Elantra named Ethel. (Can you guess my favorite show?!)
- I come from a large family. In my immediate family I have an older brother and 2 younger sisters. My mom has 5 sisters and 6 step-sisters (yes, 12 girls and no boys!) and my dad is the youngest of 5. Let’s just say family reunions are always a lot of fun :)
- I’m pretty sure I won the in-laws jackpot! I absolutely love Ben’s family, and am so glad I don’t have any “oh my gosh you’re never gonna guess how horrible my in-laws are” stories. I also didn’t meet Ben’s dad and step-mom until the day before our wedding.
Seven Deserving Blogs: -
Go figure, they’re all about crafty things and baking! Thank you so much ladies for inspiring me in so many ways!